British Airport Transfers is committed to ensuring that your personal details are treated with respect.
How do you protect my information?
- We only use your information in order to fulfill our obligations to you and for administration purposes.
will only disclose sufficient information to our drivers and
sub-contractors in order that they can provide the service requested.
- We will never sell or disclose your information to a 3rd party except where required by law.
- We use a top-of-the-rage security certificate from Thawte in order to protect your credit card and personal details.
- Our staff only have access to the information that is required to do their job.
What type of information do you collect?
information that you submit into a form may be collected and stored by
the web or database server in order to improve our operations and to
provide the best possible service.
- In common with
most websites, we automatically collect certain information about your
computer in order to analyse how our customers use our website. This
information includes your IP address and the details of your web
- Email and communications with the site are archived until no longer required.
Yes. Cookies are required in order to provide interactive functionality such as logging in and preparing quotes.
What information do you send me?
- Emails generated in the course of your use of our website such as booking confirmations.
- Emails keeping you informed on the progress of your booking.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding how we use your information, please contact our control centre on 020 8866 2426.